Has anyone ever heard of high voltage = from the secondary winding in the ignition coil, intermittently finding it's way = over to the 12 volt system in the rest of the vehicle, and wreaking = havoc.

I have had my taillight brake bulbs = blow like old flashbulb cameras, and yesterday, I heard a buzzing like sound and = noticed my tachometer was red lining with just a little acceleration.

I have to admit this is not on my = Vanagon, but on my '85 Trooper, and plead for mercy in my inappropriate inquiry.

Thanks!

Scott

Vanagon & Troopers