Hi volks,

           &n= bsp;  Can any one on these two great lists tell me how you tell a 1.9 case = apart from a 2.1 case?
I was a my local used parts place and they had several used , but = striped down bare cases lying around.
I and they were not able to tell what one of them was.
Normally I would look at the first two letters on the serial  = number a stamped on the case.
I think MV is the 2.1 and DH is the 1.9?
But there was a case there that had some VW of C rebuild decals on = it and the first two letters of the serial number were ground off.

So my first question to the list is ,if you had two striped = bare cases sitting side by side, what differences other than the serial numbers = would tell me which one was a 1.9 and which one was a 2.1 case?

Second question, what is a decent used 2.1 and 1.9 cases worth? Any = one with any info I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
Glen
Cook