a friend from new york came down last night and wanted to borrow my 3 person
middle seat (which, by the way, is for sale) to put in his Carat as he
volunteered as a "chauffer" for a wedding party... we set the 3 person middle
seat
(from a 9 passenger) in front of the rear sofabed seat, and folded the
jumpseats down...viola!  comfortable seating for 10 people!!

speaking of which, whats y'all's record number of people carried in any of
your vans?

my dad holds the record in his dodge conversion van - 28 people...and yes, it
was driving!

chris