In a message dated 1/20/01 5:58:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, JordanVw@AOL.COM
writes:

speaking of which, whats y'all's record number of people carried in any of
your vans?

We got 17 in my dad's '94 Beauville!  We were only driving about a mile, in a
closed resort community, but it was hilarious watching all these people get
out of the van.

In a VW, my record is 11, in a ' '74.   Seven of us were kids, and this was
back in the day when nobody cared where kids sat in a vehicle.  We were
coming home from a week in the Poconos, and the bus shot a rod - right up by
you, Chris - in Whitehall!

You'd think I woulda learned something from that experience.

-Lauren