From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of JordanVw@AOL.COM
Sent: January 20, 2001 2:54 = PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: 10 passenger vanagon!! = whats your record?

a friend from new york came down last night and wanted to borrow my 3 person =
middle seat (which, by the way, is for sale) to put in his Carat as he
volunteered as a "chauffer" for a wedding party... we set the 3 = person middle
seat
(from a 9 passenger) in front of the rear sofabed = seat, and folded the
jumpseats down...viola!  comfortable seating = for 10 people!!

speaking of which, whats y'all's record number = of people carried in any of
your vans?

my dad holds the = record in his dodge conversion van - 28 people...and yes, it
was driving!   =

chris