The original motor in my 90GL will be = for sale within the next couple of weeks as my .6342 lilley engine will be = getting installed....

Details:

158k on the bottom end, both heads = suspect as to leaking.
OP is barely within the 10#/1000rpm = range.  Engine has waterpump and new clutch and machined flywheel 10 k = ago.
Engine will be minus exhaust and rear = pulley and ps pump.  YOu can have the muffler and cat, but they are original equipment.

will likely sell the entire FI system = in a month or so as well except forthe fuel pump.

It has a new AFM.  Recall has been = performed on the hoses and it runs just fine save for an 1100 rpm = idle.

Could shoot some video of the engine = running befor I pull it out for any interested party.

Core charge on this long block from = Boston Bob is $600 so the bidding will start there.  I still have the crate to = ship it in also if you are too far away to drive and get it(motor in Central Arkansas).  The motor runs fine but is acting a little tired with = the compression running about 120 on all 4 cyl.  I would consider = parting it out, but it's easier to ship in one piece.   This would be an excellent core to rebuild.  will let go of it aroundthe middle of = Feb. as the schedule looks right now.  Phone number is 501-758-4716 if you = need further info.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel