Hi Volks,

           &n= bsp;     I was wondering if anyone on the list could help, with some = suggestions for me.
This evening there is a gas price war on and gas is priced at = $0.41Cdn per Litre.
While I was attempting to get my locking gas cap off my 85 = Double-Cab I broke the key off in the lock.
If I am unable to get the broken half of the key out, how should I = go about getting the cap off?
Would I have to drill it out? Is there any way around not = destroying the gas cap?

Thanks
Glen
Cook