= ; This message is a preliminary announcement to a VW Camper event that = I
am putting together here in Almonte.  Some of you may know that I h= ave been
trying to organise this event and have been waiting for dates.  I h= ave the
dates now but not much more information at this time.  So I'm calli= ng this a
pre-press release !
      The event will be held on June 07-0= 8-09-10 in Almonte at the local
agricultural fairgrounds in conjunction with ArtFusion an annual arts
festival.  The fairgrounds are located almost downtown Almonte on t= he banks
of the Mississippi River.  There will be toilet facilities as porta= ble
toilets, there will be running water available, there will be a dumping
station available and there will be some limited access to electricity, = and
there is a hall on the fairgrounds large enough to accommodate a few hun= dred
bodies that we will be able to use for a communal supper or whatever. &n= bsp;There
may be some access to shower facilities but this has not been completed = at
this point.  You can learn more about Almonte by visiting the follo= wing two
websites: Almonte, Ontario= : About Almonte and Welcome= to Mississippi Mills.
There will be a website dealing with this camping event posted to the We= b
soon so stay tuned.
      This event is an official LiMBO event and will also be hosted by t= he
local Ottawa VW club, The Capital City VW Club".  I am working on g= etting the
Quebec based International Westfalia Camping Car Club, IWCCC, involved.
       I am hoping for good response= from the Vanagon List members and the
Air-cooled List members.  Since I am not a member of the Air-cooled= List I
would appreciate it if someone on the Vanagon List who is a member of th= e
Air-cooled list post it to that list.
      Remember that the American Dollar g= oes twice as far north of the
border !
      That's all the information I can re= lease right now.  Stay tuned for
more info coming soon.

Happy New Year

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com