Hi Volks,

I wanted to thank every one on the list for there suggestions on = getting the gas cap  off.
I managed to get some lock de-icer in the lock, after things thawed = out I was able to unlock the cap.
I did this by using a flat tip screw driver and some gentle = twisting.
Lucky for me the complete length of the key was in the lock, so it = was fairly easy to get the cap to unlock.
The other good part was that by the time I went to fill the = Double-Cab up this morning , gas prices had dropped even further to $0.37Cdn or = $0.24US per liter!
So some good came off all my grief, I also learned how to = disassemble and clean a locking gas cap.

Thanks
Glen