Excuse me for being so dense what is an = adventurewagen? How does it compare to a Campmobile, Westfalia, is it a = model of Vanagon? I am new to this and just want to know!Fred
1982 Vanagon = Westy Diesel "Sammy"
1984 GMC Suburban Diesel 4 X 4 " The = Beast"
----- Original Message -----
From: JordanVw@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: Adventurewagen WANTED running or = not

In a message = dated 1/16/01 2:41:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
swellmaster@HOTMAIL.COM = writes:

Adventurewagen WANTED running or not, (Vanagon only). Does = anyone in the
list know where i might find one? =

where were you a few months ago?   i think a lister gave up trying = to sell
his adventurewagen and actually donated it to ~ gasp!~ charity..    god knows
where the poor thing is now... =  prolly sitting in some junkyard.. :<(
i was thinking about = that Syncro sunroof that was just posted this eve by
WETWESTIES out in = the seattle area..  rare van, but that most likely too will
be = auctioned off, and have an unfortunate demise..

cant save 'em all, i = guess..  ;<(
chris