I have a customer that is looking to get rid of the 1.9l engine in his '85
Vanagon Westie.  He is doing the Tii Conversion.  The engine is a very low
mileage Fast German Auto rebuild that had a massive oil leak and now does not
start.  It turns over freely and has no holes in the case or anything so it
is a good rebuildable core.  I have messed with the engine a little and I
have no idea what is wrong with it (didn't want to waste too much time on it
since we are doing the conversion anyway).  The engine would come with a
relatively new S&S Header Exhaust system on it and a new Cat.  It would also
come with the intake on it, wiring harness with ECU.  The only things that
would be missing would be injectors, alternator, A/C and Power Steering
Pumps, and fuel pressure regulator.  I am selling this as a good rebuildable
core engine.  I am located in Southern New Jersey.  I can ship anywhere in
the US via Consolidated Frieght.  Best Offer on this engine plus shipping.  I
can take credit cards.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16