John, I sell a suspension lower kit from Projektzwo.  This kit comes with the
springs that lower the van 50mm and all new Bilstein shock to go with it.
The kit is $979.  It is not that expensive when you think about getting 4
bilstein shocks with it (these are normally $80 each= $320, plus four springs
for $659 or  $164 per spring.  I think the dealer wants around $350 per
spring so this actually works out to be a bargain.  Several other list folks
have expressed frustration when lowering thier vans by replacing the springs
only.  The handling improved in some ways and didn't improve in others.  This
kit comes with the shocks that are valved for the shorter springs.  This
gives you a good package that should not only lower the van but also give you
better handling.  All the parts are German and high quality.  Let me know if
you are interested.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16