Hi, I had mine coated at RM = engineering in Portland OR. I have done three sets there. The oldest set I have now = have 100,000 thousand miles and the engine used no coolant. I will be = rebuilding the engine soon since it has 256,000 miles on the original short = block and has now just started using some oil. I will report to the list what = I find when I look at the heads. I am anxious to see how the ceramic is = holding up and if indeed it inhibits corrosion.  Todd = Francis

Who does ceramic coating of our beloved water = boxer heads?  I have a 1.9L WBX and would like to replace the = existing heads with heads that have coated combustion chambers and mating = surfaces.  The latter to prevent future corrosion and leakage.

Thanks,

Chris
'85 Westy "Da Luv Box"