Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 7:41 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: wanted: = westy a/c unit - Re: Installing A/C worth the pain?

In a = message dated 1/24/01 9:54:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
napszeerf@YAHOO.COM = writes:

Id hate to sell my westy becouse its got no A/C but =
becouse i live in florida, I might have to.
I cant live through another = summer without it.

I could possibly install an A/C from another = Donor,
but chances of me being able to buy a complete westy
donor = with AC under $1500 are slim. Ill beed to buy a
whole donor van so that = i may install while having the
donor as a reference to where things = go. Right?

Can anyone from THE LIST who has done this =

there is currently a lister who is selling the complete a/c setup from his =
'90 westy....
he just emailed me a few days ago..    ya = out there???

chris