Hi Dave,
Gosh, you know, I thought it was the relays. But now I`m back to not knowing
for sure.
Like your bus, mine has been going for about a year too. In that time, I have
gone through 3 relays. ( and have bought a forth 26.85)
The last time, Hoberts e-mail said he thought it would be the fuel pump
causing it. I figured great! , so I went out to change the fuel pump and the
relay (again), and the bugger started right up. Has since. At this point I`m
thinking a bad solder connection or a short. But a volt meter seem to
indicate that I have voltage.
My wife ask`s if anyone has a bus that doesn't give them trouble all the
time?  I tell her It`s a hobby, and we welcome the challenges. ( A half truth
:) )
I`m driving it now, waiting for it to act up again. Then perhaps I can trace
it more closely.
I`ll keep you posted.
Best of luck,
Happy Trails!
John C.
SLC, UT
85 Westaru (rubber soul)

PS: Have I got that text only thing figured out yet?  ;--o)