Just got some new stuff in.  Power mirrors for the Vanagon.  These are black.
 Heated and electrically operated.  They are $110 each and you will need to
get a switch (from a Jetta in the junk yard) and wire them up.

Also got some lock kits for the Vanagon.  These are all new handles, the
ignition cylinder, and rear hatch lock with keys.  These kits will be $110
for everything (still have to figure out if this kit is for early or later
Vanagons).

If you are interested in either of these items please email or call me as
soon as you can.  Again these are limited quantity items that I am sure will
not last long and I will be selling on a first come, first serve basis.  You
could also fax your information over if you are too busy to call.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16