Dear Vanagon List,

 We are planning to buy a Rialta and have = decided to sell our Eurovan  = Camper.  It is a 1997 model with 62K = miles and it is in excellent condition.  = Very clean outside and inside (no smoking/no pets).  All mechanicals in proper = working order and all scheduled maintenance performed.  New Michelin Agilis 51 tires at 35K, new front rotors and pads at = 47K.  Also, included a set = of four Nokia snows with wheels. Rock Guard installed on front sheet metal = surfaces and headlights. All appliances operating well.  Includes center 2- person seat, and Carefree awning.  We bought this vehicle new in = Jan. 1997.  Used nearly = exclusively for camping trips.  Not a = daily driver.

 Extras that we have added: – Upper bunk = mattress support system that allows the upper bunk to be raised along with the = pop-top without having to un-make the bed. Great for mid-day stops for lunch or = anytime when the extra headroom is needed.  Snap-in-place blanket curtains for pop-top.  These greatly increase the = warmth of the upper bunk space in colder weather.  Trailer hitch (VW # ZVW 165 001, 3500 pounds gross weight). Gray = water drain hose storage tube attached aft of rear bumper. Small storage = drawer beneath bin under rear seat.  = 350 watt inverter hard wired.  = AC “on” pilot light on system monitor panel.  Complete set of screens, including cab windows.  Floor mat in center area.  Storage box mounted in = over-the-cab luggage tray.  Cover on LP = fill valve and controls.  = Storage holder for 25’ of shoreline on outside of rear storage compartment.  Paper towel rack.  Dual cup holders mounted in = center of dash.  Shelf and light = over mirror in small galley storage cabinet.  = Extended shelf in storage area next to wardrobe.

 If anyone is interested please e-mail direct = to address above for more details or call 814 448-3442.  We are located in south- = central Pennsylvania.

Richard Cox