The  rear window washer in our '88 = quit working.  Refilled the tank, cleared snow and ice away from the = nozzle, could hear the pump running... nothing.  Perfect timing... the = roads in the northeast are nothing but cruddy mush.  While poking around a = realized that the carpet on the rear deck was wet... very wet...with a blue = liquid.  Nuts!  Seems the hose has given it's all.  It's cracked an = rottend where it can be seen going between the body and the hatch.  I think = it has split somewhere between the tank and the traverse to the hatch = door.  Question is, anyone know what I'm in for to replace this thing?  = Will vinyl hose from FLAPS work? How the heck am I going to fish this hose through = the door?.  Tricks, tips, shortcuts needed... Please.
Thanks.

Gary