I am getting ready to put new = heads on my 84' weekender and I have a few questions.  The van has 75K original = miles, but sat for years and both head seals rotted away. The shortblock is already = out and on an engine stand.

1. Bentley recommends replacing any = corroded head studs, is this critical ? Also what are the = chances that I will damage the case in trying?

2. I have heard some people recommend = using 2.1L heads as a replacement. Is there any advantage to doing = this?

3). What else should I consider = replacing/ checking at this time?