Well... I have managed to bang the fan = shroud into a somewhat round shape and mounted it back on the radiator. Now to = re-install the radiator and then tackle the dashboars/steering column reinstall.

For some reason, I have a pile of wires = and wire looms, with no clear idea as to where they all go!!! Big OOPS on my = part; should have taken a picture or labelled things, I guess.

Another step is going to be to = re-attach the control cables to the heater box (it is a water-cooled). I hva four = cables, and obvisously four places on the controller to put them, but they don't = seem to fit properly. Any ideas?

Anyway, the Bentley is very helpful, = but if there is someone in the Vancouver, B.C. area who wants a few hours work, I'd appreciate some pointers and such.

Thanks,

Derek
<><