Once again, I am reminded that hubris = makes a lousy guide.........
about a month ago I replaced my clutch. = I remember laughing at all the posts reminding us to torque our cv bolts or risk = losing them. Thought to myself, no torque wrench, no problem. surely I can put = enough force on these suckers with my ratchet..............

well, driving to work this morning, = pulled away from a stop light, clunk, whir, no go. I got lucky-I was going up a = hill, easy to coast down into a nearby parking lot. I just happened to have all new = bolts and my 12 point tool in the van, luckily had no sheared-off remains = of bolts in my flange. 10 minutes later, back on the road. bought a torque = wrench on the way home. I will never ignore the sage advice of the list again!
Don