In a message dated 1/25/2001 10:55:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TSmola@TRIBUNE.COM writes:

1) South African quad headlight kits,  Vanagain seems to be out of stock>>

Actually these are supposed to be coming in any day now (this is my first
time dealing with a new importer and things are going slow unfortunately).
These will be $299 when they finally arrive (been on order for a few months
now).

2) South African mudflaps like the ones on their website under accessories
for bus>>  I can get these as well, I have to check on pricing.

3) Lower grills>> These are around $200

4) clear lenses for font turn signals>> These are not SA, but German
aftermarket.  I have these available for $179 a pair.
5) fog lamps that are integrated into lower grill>> Actually these are add
on to the lower grille but look so good that you think they are stock.
These are $325 for a set and comes with everything you need to install them
in a matter of minutes with no cutting or drilling.
6) Ronal 15 inch or 16 inch 5-spoke alloys>> I have the SA 15" 5 spoke
Alloys for $200 each for the Sunburst rim and $210 each for the newest
wheel I have (wheel2)  Both of these are in stock and ready to ship.
7) 15inch or 16 inch Tires with a strong enough sidewall to support the
Westy, currently I have 205 / 70 / 14  MXT's>>  Go to www.tirerack.com and
you will find that the amount of Light Truck tires available for the 15"
rim is much greater than the 14"

8) 2.6 liter inline motor with a 5 speed manual.....yeah we all wish>> Sorry
no dice on this one.  :)

Hope this answers you questions.

PS sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I had to take my daughter to
the doctor (still trying to decide what to do about her problem).

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com