In a message dated 1/22/01 10:00:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
planetp@EARTHLING.NET writes:

Parked in a parking lot last night some joker bumped the back of my van
leaving a nice absence of paint on the rear bumper.  My question is, my
paint is stock and I'd like to find some more...anybody know what type of
paint or color match I can find and where?  I know the local shops will
supply me with something and I may have to go that route and paint the
whole bumper...just hoping to find a quick shot of matching paint until the
van gets a new paint job.  Thanks for any help.

get the touchup pain in the tube or spray from the dealer.
chris