In a message dated 1/26/01 1:19:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jboldway@INTCON.NET writes:

I've got a 1985 Westy that has lived much of its life in Kansas - the extreme
heat has caused the brown plastic trim that goes on all the cabinets to
shrink
and shrivel up - looks very ugly. Any ideas on where I can get replacement
plastic

any kitchen cabinet formica shop will have it, tho you could just remove the
trim (heat w/ hairdryer as to keep from snapping in cold )  and get your
wife's biggest stew pot, fill it with water, boil, drop the trim in like
spaghetti, then when limp as a noodle, reapply...  no joke, results are
amazing!!!..
chris