In a message dated 1/28/2= 001 9:13:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

steebro???

Mark, it's STEBRO and I am the exclusive = agent for the STEBRO/Van= agon
Stainless Steel Exhaust System
.  From your message I believe yo= u have '85 van
which should have the 1.9 litre waterboxer.  If so then we can offe= r you a
stainless steel muffler.  We have no other parts of the 1.9 litre s= ystem in
production at this time.  Please visit our website by clicking on t= he
highlighted link above to get complete technical specifications, picture= s,
prices, ordering instructions, and customer reviews of the STEBRO/Vanago= n
Stainless Steel Muffler.
 Happy New Year

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com