In a message dated 1/30/01 1:54:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
slwalters@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

What was the problem with the installation of the Carat table and the
regular rear seat?

I am contemplating putting the table from an 87 Wolfsburg into my
Syncro and would like to know what problems might be in store for me.
I do have both the rear seat from the Syncro that folds down into a
bed as well as the similar rear seat from the Wolfsburg.

Were there any other major difficulties you encountered in
installation?  Did you pull the table from another van and, if so, were
there any significant problems encountered in this process?

FOLKS:
the carat/wolfy rear sofabed is narrower than regular GL weekender bed to
accomodate plastic sidepanels (w/table) on the carat/wolfy.

if you wanna install a carat/folfy side table, then you gotta install the
carat/wolfy rear sofabed and right side plastic panel too

chris