In a message dated 1/30/01 3:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM writes:

The Wolfy/Carat rear bench/beds bolt to the floor and are slightly narrower.

It is possible to use the side table without the plastic side panel. I can
do
this to mine. Fellow listee Dan Danrich even installed the original side
panel in place. The only problem is you have to deploy the table to unfold
the bed. In other words, the table top has to be in it's upright position
while you try to sleep on the bed. The table being at just the perfect
height
for your forehead.

Actually, the wolfy/carat table Does bolt to the wall - but with a spacer.
square shaped spacer thing to space it out from the wall to give the plastic
sidepanels some space. the spacer is hidden behind the plastic sidepanel.

Also, "Maui Dan" just sent me pics of his installation too.  he didnt used
the plastic sidepanel, he just removed the table and mounted it to the driver
side vinyl interior panel.  looks nice, tho.
chris