Another question for all you 1.9L pro's;
    I've read the = Bentley on the procedure for removing the pistons, but I'm still a little unclear on = this procedure.  What special tools will I need and where can I get = them? As best I can tell, all access is through the cooling pipe hole. I've got = the heads off my block, but I want to proceed with caution to prevent any extra damage.  This is my first experience with a waterboxer.  Any information/comments are greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your = time.

Matt Faust
84' Wolfsburg  = "Moby"
moby@coastalnet.com
<= /BODY>