From: Gina Godat
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 = 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: secret stash = uncovered - customs people

Hey yeah, = your are right.
My friend had some lady roomater from Canada she would go = back & visit home,
well...the 2nd time she tried to get back in the = USA they denied her! She
wasn't working here and they couldnt believe = that and she has a place to live
and was not contributing to the community whatever...she wasn't
particitpating as a citizen, ya know = working, living.

weird

Buslady =
Vanagonless