Hi Doug and all,

I'm currently off the list.  Too much other = stuff to do :-(  Please keep my pmail address on your = replies.

For the AirLift group purchase I collected the money = up front in form of personal checks, money orders, PayPal and PayDirect = payments.  PayPal turned out to be a real looser since they now = have a limit on how much money you can receive from credit card = payments (only $500).  I also collected everybody's shipping = address (not as easy as it sounds).  All information was collected = on a spread sheet (last name, first name email address, phone number, = street, city, country, number of kit 1 ordered, number of kit 2 = ordered, $$ paid, payment type).  This spread sheet together with = a big check went to AirLift.  They shipped all orders from their = warehouses (except for overseas orders which I will ship via = USPS).  They have a warehouse in Canada also.  This makes it = easy for them to fulfill the Canadian orders.  All in all I = ordered 72 kits from AirLift and had over 100 inquiries.

Hope this answers your questions.  Let me know = if there's anything else.

Peter