You mean you never did something for the sake of culturally oriented fashion (no lying). OH GIVE ME A HOME, WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM, AND BAD TASTE IS STILL ALLOWED TO EXIST!

You ever heard the term "FOLK ART"? How bout "FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION"?

I'M gonna go get get some neon for my van just to compensate for all that boring german functionality. What's that squeaking noise I hear? Oh, it's someone's ass.

Distastefully yours,
mark...

Added to my 84' westy:

1.White wall tires (Need new ones soon)

2.Chrome VW Hub caps over red rims

3.Chain steering wheel

4.4 Curb feelers

5.Giant Jesus rug hung up as a privacy door for cabin

6.Wallmart hallogen fogs

7.Window antannae installed and old Antennae hole

  filled in

8.Thule Racks

9.Fish net style cargo strap for the roof

10.2-10" JBL truck box speakers behind the F. seats

11.adjustible Portable CD player holder mounted to

dash

Phil 84' all white westy

"millenium flacon"

Adventurewagen wanted