I just recieved a container with some goodies that you folks might be
interested in.
Complete lock kits for the 85-91 Vanagons (including those with power locks)
for $150.  This includes the rear hatch lock, the sliding door handle, both
front door handles and the ignition cylinder.  All new all VW with key.  This
stuff normall retails for $320 at the dealer.  I only have a few so get them
while you can.

Front Blower for Vanagon Dash- $75 (VW)

Passenger side power mirrors- $150 (VW, black but can be painted or left
black)

Speakers that are normally found in 84-85 Vanagons in the rear on the ceiling
(the pod speakers that always get broken).  $10 each.  These come with the
mounting plates.

Syncro Front brake Discs- $35 each (VW)

Front Brake Pads for 86-91 Vans- $25 a set (VW)

Front Brake Calipers for 86-91 Vans- $60 each new (VW)!

Rear Hatch Struts for Vanagon- $18 each (VW)

Waterpumps for 86-91 Vanagon- $45 each (VW)

Rear Tail light assemblies with bulb holder (left only)- $50 each (VW)

Speakers for front doors of Vanagon- $6 each (black, VW)

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com