Just FYI, I have two sets of Cosmo H4 round headlights for the Vanagon.
These are German and are even European (they have the little hole for the
city lights).  I would like $80 per set (this is not much more than I bought
them for but they have been sitting for a while and I would like to move
them).  They comes with the housing, and a rubber boot for the back of the
light.  They do not come with bulbs or the city lights but you can always
either buy these from David Marshall or just put a piece of aluminum tape
over the holes and forget about it.  Let me know.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com