I just replaced my idle stabilizer.  My van runs like a champ!  Other than
sometimes when you are cruising at over 3000 rpm's it starts to hesitate
badly.  I can watch the tack dance up and down and feel the van jerking back
and forth.

This seems to be happening more in the cold weather I think, but still
happened in a warm FL climate all the time.  I have seen other post with
similar issues but never a resolution.  Other than one time someone said a
chip from Australia tried to cure the problem.

Is this the dreaded hesitation that cannot be fixed?? Has anyone had this
problem and been able to resolve it?  Is this bad and damaging to my van?

Thanks
Tim
87 Vanagon