Just about to leave to camp at the = beach and can't get the @#!!! dometic to light.  Have lit it numerous times = before... sometimes takes a few tries, but always lights... this time, not even a flicker.  Just filled the propane tank.  Turned valve on tank = to open position.  Stove lights, so I know propane is flowing.  = Removed plastic flue cover.  Put right hand button straight up (I = position).  Turned switch to gas flame (as opposed to battery or 110 V electrical operation).  Set temperature to max.  Pushed pump in and out = numerous times, then pushed in button and held it in while pushing pump all the = way in til it clicks numerous times.  Held button in 10 - 15 = seconds.

No light in the window.

Tried this many times... = nothing.

Tried electrical operation... turned = off gas settings, turned on electrical settings.  Know plug is hot.  = So far, nothing.  If I recall it takes awhile to kick on when on = electrical, right?  We'll see what happens overnight on that one.

Would like to switch to propane in the = morning before we leave... anybody have any suggestions?  BTW, I've always = gotten it to light in the past... probably a dozen times or so... but the = fridge never seems to get very cold.  It was cool... and on the way to cold, but = never seemed to get there.  Never used one before so don't really know = how cold they get.  At one point she almost made ice in one of those silly = little dollhouse ice trays... but not really.  Not sure what I'd have done = with those twelve tiny little ice droppings anyway even it if she had = completed the task, but...

TIA

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Hilo, Hawaii