From: Mick Kalber [mailto:hotlava@interpac.net]
Sent: February 5, 2001 7:19 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Cc: Syncro@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro] snow white

I'm still getting snow white from = hahaha.  anybody else?  don't know where it comes from.  has happened = four or five times in the last couple weeks.  just had my computer = re-formatted and i don't find this alleged sexyfun amusing anymore (not that I open = it of course, but... )

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.
62 Halaulani = Place
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
808-935-5557
808-935-0066 = (fax)
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com

If you = would like to modify your subscription settings (including unsubscribing), = visit: