http://www.galaxgazette.com/

http://www.thecarrollnews.com/

Reported By Snoopy. Let the locals know = what you think.

Over Christmas I = decided to take a couple weeks to tool around the Blue Ridge
Mountains and the = parkway.  Well the parkway was snowed over so just camped
whenever and wherever = I could on back roads.  Well I brought the AAA camp
guide and one night = it was getting dark so I decided to go to FOX TRAIL FAMILY
CAMPGROUND.  = It is in Fancy Gap, VA.  Well it is about 5:30 PM and the gate is
half = open when I pull up.  So I drive in and go to the office. Other = people
are camping. Well the office is dark and no sign about late check ins = like
most camp grounds so I turn around and start to head back out.  As I am
pulling away the host comes down from the house and asks what I am = doing, I
tell him I was just looking for a place to camp, saw the office was = closed and
was just leaving.  Well he pulls a gun and aims it at the = under side of my bus
and says I thought you were leaving. And I did.

I = reported this event to AAA, they are sending a copy of my report to the
field inspector  for review during the property's upcoming = evaluation.  They
go on to say should this be a recurring pattern it would be = grounds for
withdrawal of the AAA endorsement.  So from what I get from = the letter, they
are doing nothing, so.....

OBC If you are driving = a bus I would think twice about camping at this camp
ground.

Peace = Brothers and Sisters,
Snoopy

If you are going to walk on thin = ice,
you may as well Dance...
proud member
http://www.FullMoonBusClub.com
Local Newspapers for Carrol County Virginia.

Tom Cates
Samson = Corporation
Swannanoa, NC-USA
828-686-8511