When I put my 85 Vanagon away for the = long winter, I noticed that the piece that connects the stabilizer bar to the chasis = is broken at the upper end. - Thought it was leaning more than usual in corners

Question: Are there after-market = repalacements for the broken part? If so are they as good as VW ? Are there larger = diameter stabilizer bars that I might consider as an alternative to the original? =

Anyone had any experience with this, = how it changes handling (specifically body lean)? Any other advice?

I've tried the Archive - but nothing was found.

Alan Pickersgill -Ottawa = Canada
Homemade West -based on 85 Transporter