Last Friday I was driving by = the I-40 rest stop near Morrilton in my Vanagon(req.VC) where that gal driving her bus = was murdered and lo and behold, there is a huge billboard addd with her = photo on it asking something to the effect of "Do you know who killed me?" And = an 800 number to call with info.  Not sure who's funding this campaign, = but it does have tourism implications for sure.  Novel method of = crimefighting for sure.  Wonder if Briscoe and Green are behind it!

The news was covering this story again = last night as the film crew from "America's most Wanted" was shooting a story on it = including some re-encatment footage.  Will air sometime in Feb. = they said.

My next post will have more Vanagon = content, I promise.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying = Squirrel