In a message dated 2/7/01 11:35:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jayshark@ARACNET.COM writes:

well, now that my plan to buy a Syncro Vanagon has fallen apart (I already
have a 90GL) I'm feeling an urge to buy a Thing.  Does anybody have one?
Comments?  Good web resources?  I'd appreciate anything, as I don't know
much about these vehicles.

depends on where you live RUST will be the biggest factor.   they only
imported them from vw's mexico plant 2 yrs, '73 and '74.   cool cars, like a
combo between a jeep and a bug.   but like i said, RUST will be your biggest
factor.
chris