My wife is getting tired of shifting = gears on our Previa.  I am wondering about the Automatic world of Eurovan.  = Just what are these like as people haulers?  Do these models have = auto tranny problems as some earlier Audis and VW?  I am thinking of = looking at a 1992 with the gasoline 5 banger and auto. It has 212,000 kms and = sunroof and heated seats. Did these have enough power? It is a good price but the = only problem is no A/C system.  Is it possible to add A/C system from a = wrecked Euro at a local Audi VW bone yard? Or is this just not feasible and I = should wait for another with Air in it already?

Thanks for any feedback, sugestions and problems to look for.

David
Airdrie, AB. = Canada