In a message dated 2/7/01 10:20:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jhrodgers@CHARTER.NET writes:

Just received that blesses Snow White and Seven Dwarfs virus
again.....and hit the delete key again. It's been a while since I have
seen it but like 'twas said in the spook movie "We're Baaacckkk!!"

Anyway, just a warning once again to the list that it's still out there.
And somehow creeping in amongst the list mail. Watch out!

i got it again yesterday and deleted it..   also, it was sent to the whole
quattro list a few days ago...

i guess the dwarfs (or is that dwarves?) are getting restless again..
chris