From: Lawrence Johnson [mailto:larry_avery.johnson@sympatico.ca]
Sent: February 7, = 2001 7:47 PM
To: David Marshall; vanagon
Subject: Re: = Front Inner Syncro CV Joints Question

David Marshall = wrote:
If they support a = greater angle than the rear, would it not be wise to install these on the rear instead?
If you want extra = range of angle in the rear, I would assume that you could use them. However, = they are considerably more expensive than the rear variety. Under what = circumstances would you want a greater range of angle? Isn't this range limited by = the sping/trailing arm/shock geometry?
-Larry =