Where would you get the euro spec taillight?  Do any of the list vendors offer them?  If I recall, our US DOT taillights have a knockout to install the socket and bulb, but the "lens" in this position is a reflector, not a lamp.
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Davidson
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: rear fog light

Has anyone put the euro tail light with a rear fog light in their van?  I was reading the accessories thread and lots of us have put front foglights in, some have put on a rear fog but I haven't heard of the fog in the tail light.  I have the factory switch with the position for it, would be kinda cool to have the light too.

Lee,
you might want to check to see if a rear fog light is legal in your area first...

Bill