JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote:

 had an inflatable bladder for lumbar support..

For a cheap inflatable lumbar support, go to your local Medical supply house and pick up a large blood pressure cuff (around $25).  Slip this into the seat under the cover, but on top of the support springs...

The BMW shop where I used to work used this trick on most of the less expensive Recaro seats we sold...  Recaro had something similar as a $75 option.

I now get the bladders from my PCP's office when the outer covers get tattered and they replace the whole cuff...

        JonR