I was looking through my storage room today and there is some stuff in there
that I bought at one time or another that I really would just like to get rid
of at this point.  I am selling it as cheap or cheaper than what I bought it
for so I can clean out some room.  Most of this stuff I only have one of so
if you want it email me or call as soon as you can.

1- set of fender flares from Winkler for Vanagon- $100.  I got these from
someone who tried to mount them and couldn't figure out how.  They are
fiberglass and one of them has a small crack which can be repaired if you are
good with fiberglass.  I am sure that you can figure out how to mount them if
you wanted to.

- Sets of Winkler lower grille foglight kits- $199  These are very similar
looking to the Projektwzo lower grille fog light kits however they include
the fog light lenses and the lower grille extensions in fiberglass.  That is
it.  And you will need to do some grinding to the fiberglass to get them to
fit.  You will need to get some hardware together to mount the lenses in the
fiberglass retainers, and you will need to make your own wiring harness.
That is why they are $199 and not $325 like the Pzwo ones.  I have a set on
my van and it wasn't that hard to get them to fit and they look decent
(quality is not as good as Pzwo either but from a few feet away they look
fine).

- Hella Inner lights for SA grille.  I have just the inner light housings for
the SA grille.  No bulbs, no frames or wiring.  This is the same as Cabriolet
inner lights.  $75 each.

1- Sunburst Alloy Rim with big ding in center and scratched Arrow pointing to
it. "Gee do you think we should ship this?"  Got this from my wheel supplier
and they would never take it back for exchange since they were out of wheels.
 $10  I don't know what you would do with it, door stop, boat anchor, large
ashtray, but please get it out of here!

- KPH Speedometers- $50 each.  Brand new VDO for Vanagon.

RHD Vanagon Shifter Assemblies.  Complete, New VW, but for Right Hand drive
Vanagons- $50  (Don't ask how I got these, I'm stupid OK!)

1- Starter for Automatic Passat (90-93 16valve)- $99 no core.  I bought this
for my brother and then he went and bought it from NAPA before it arrived
here without telling me (relatives are great).  It is a Bosch rebuild with a
warranty.  I want it gone!

1- Set of Mahle 1.6l Standard Diesel Pistons, and rings- $199.  I bought
these a while ago thinking that they would be an easy sale.  They have been
sitting and don't seem to be in demand (curse those reliable diesel
engines!).  New still in box, very nice set.

1- Upper Square Headlight grille (Used) but in decent shape- $75
1- Upper Round Headlight grille (Used) but in decent shape- $75

Thats it for now, maybe after this stuff goes, I can get farther into the
room for more stuff :)

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16