Hello List

Having recently bought an '86 Westy = with 188K on it and having received ALL its maintenance
records, I have decided to make up a = simple Excel spreadsheet to track what was
replaced when and at what mileage (in = preparation for replacing a lot of stuff myself).

After spending about an hour on it = (maybe 1/3 the way through records) it occured to me
that someone else on the list may have = made up a fancier spreadsheet.  If so, could
you send it to me?

When I am done, I will send this sheet = to all who are interested.  Note that it is VERY
simple, but will show how long = components lasted (in years and mileage) for this
fairly well-treated and maintained = van.  Also rough cost for parts/repair.

Steve
'86 Westy, St. Louis, = Missouri