Hi guys,
I am looking for a Westy rear = mattress cover from the early '80s style.  That is that greenish color one.  = I can't find one here in the Seattle area.  Would you guys have a look = at your areas yard - by phone - if they have one for me.  Only the = cover.  That is small to ship.  Mine got lost in the dry cleaning and can't = get an other one.  It looks really shabby this way.
When one of you finds one, I will give = my address or I will call the yard myself and settle the rest.  Please try.   Together we have all the yards at our service!  = And there will be many of these similar request from all the other = guys too.  We only need the phone number of the yard really.  You = would help to find the item.  Thank you all.
The best list this is in the whole = World.
Zoltan