Hi

I am trying to go through the = electrical system of my '82 Vanagon diesel and will be replacing the starter and battery and = anything else to get it back on the road and starting like new. So far, I = have replaced the glow plugs which went in much easier in the Vanagon than = previous diesel Rabbits and a pickup.

I am looking for a battery that will = have more than enough cranking amps for cold weather starting, etc. but have been = unable to find one to fit at AutoZone or Wal-Mart. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

Jim