moby@COASTALNET.COM writes:

Does anyone know if the swiveling captains chairs from the early vanagon
westfalias will fit in all vanagons? At a glance, they look like they fit
between the seat base and the floor pan allowing any vanagon seat to used.
I located a set for $50 and would like to use them in my 84' weekender if
they fit. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

all vw van seat tracks are same from 80-'91.  the swival BASES are welded to
the body in a westy, you need to cut them out and weld them back into your van
chris